Re: data limit
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you mean this one?

Settings > Data Usage, then turn Mobile Data on/off, limit mobile data usage, or get usage alerts

It's on page 127 of your manual:

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=6055&m=

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

you can restrict the data by setting a limit under setting/data usage then selecting set mobile data limit.  This will turn off your background data until you acknowledge and change the limit.  I have unlimited and was getting my background data turned off due to a limit being set this way.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I set mine between my Cycle Dates and haven't had a Problem yet) Hey Koosh ya getting use to the new OS hows it doing your way good or Icky ya see that little dude there he's trying to be funny   ol Tiki going to slap him in a Min. or Two straiten him out a bit..  Just having some laughs with ya hope it's doing Ok...

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Try Verizon FamilyBase:

Can I set a limit for minutes, messages and data usage with Verizon FamilyBase?

Yes. You can set a limit for each of the following types of usage for each device on your account:

When setting a limit on a device, you have the option to allow additional usage or restrict any further use once the limit has been reached. You’ll also receive a notification when your device is nearing its limit. Learn more about limit notifications.

If you have a plan with unlimited minutes and messaging, like the Share Everything Plan, you can still set a limit to control minute and messaging usage.

What are the Verizon FamilyBase options for controlling data usage?

There are two options for controlling data usage:

• Default – Allow additional data usage until next bill cycle

Once the data limit is reached on your device, you’ll still be able to use the device to access data. Selecting this option will help you and others on your account monitor your data usage, but it won’t prevent or restrict data access or use. This could result in data overage charges. All usage will be billed according to your data plan.

• Optional – Stop all data usage once the data limit is reached

Once your data limit is reached, you may be prevented from using any app or service that requires data usage. There are some Verizon apps that require data usage which we don’t bill you for.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/FeaturesandOptionalServices/family-base.html

0 Likes