clicking sound on Droid turbo 2
frftr187
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently purchased two of these phones and there is intermittent clicking while talking with both Verizon and non-verizon phones... Any feedback is appreciated

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new Turbo 2 devices, frftr187. I recently activate my Turbo 2 and I've been enjoying all of its great features. I want to make sure that you're not experiencing any problems. Is this occurring with both devices during calls? Does this occur in multiple areas? Are you aware if the clicking is only heard on your end, or can the caller also hear this?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
frftr187
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is happening everywhere I go on both phones. I called customer service on Wednesday and they resent a signal which eliminated the problem for one day and the clicking sound is back and is on both phones and also occurs on calls made to non- Verizon phones...sound is similar to the sound made when a call switches from ringing and goes to the voicemail

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping you connected is what we are about frftr187. I have sent you a Private Message to assist further.
Follow us on Twitter @pport
If my response answered your question please click the rrect swer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes