cant connect to a network
tweety13
Enthusiast - Level 2

yesterday was my first day with this phone. I set up my google account, downloaded a few apps, searched the web for a few items, etc.  It all went well.  Today when I hit the browser app, I can only get to a screen that is asking me to sign in as a guest but, it also says that I need a password.  Also, any other app that needs a network connection reports that it cannot connect to a network.  What might I have done wrong (while I was sleeping last night)?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.  Thank you all in advance.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: cant connect to a network
tweety13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got the situation resolved. Thank you all for your help

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are you accessing your own wi-fi or someone else's, might have changed encryption.

0 Likes
tweety13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got the situation resolved. Thank you all for your help

0 Likes
RJWid

So how did you ultimately resolve the problem?  I am experiencing the EXACT same situation!  GOt my Driod RAZR last night.  Currently will NOT connect to a network.  Worked for a couple hours now will not connect.  How was your issue corrected?  Dying to know!

0 Likes
tweety13
Enthusiast - Level 2

As I recall ...go to menu ...then Settings ... then wireless connections. Click internet.

Turn off the phone ... wait 15 seconds and start her up.

I got this solution by calling VW. After pushing a few different choices I got their tech support. I hope I didn't leave out a step so if it doesn't work call VW from another phone and they will walk you through it. Good luck

0 Likes