camera and flashlight not working
ivyabbie

camera only in selfie mode and flashlight not working, stopped at same time, anyone with same problem please help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: camera and flashlight not working
pherson
Champion - Level 1

What device?!

0 Likes
ivyabbie

motorola droid turbo cell phone

0 Likes
rashadm_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want to be sure your camera is working the way it should ivyabbie. Let's see what we need to do to get this fixed. Does the device have any physical/liquid damage? Were there any new apps or updates to your device around the time the issue began?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Leoskelley
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did with an iphone6. They never figured it out.

0 Likes
CLR2

I'm having this same problem. Camera and flashlight stop working and then they start again and work for a week or two and then they stop again. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear your having this issue CLR2. Let's see what's causing this. What device do you have? When did this start?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CLR2

I did a factory reset on my phone and it is now working. We'll see how

long since this seems to be a problem that a lot of owners of my phone

have been having,

0 Likes
480-737-9287

Motorola Droid turbo 2

0 Likes