Re: any one know how to contact president of vzw
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I once had to get 6 replacements.

0 Likes
whydoineedthis
Contributor - Level 1

Yea I would have been at six but I started holding phones against their will lol and vzw didn't like that so they refused to ship me another phone

0 Likes
whydoineedthis
Contributor - Level 1

Jaclyn, people only understand when they care and only care when they understand.

No one knows the frustration that we feel until it's them with the issues. Over and over and over to infinity and beyond. Many are having these problems but somehow almost everyone anyone speaks to, has never heard of this and it is unthinkable to them that this is going on.

0 Likes
whydoineedthis
Contributor - Level 1

Can anybody say class action lol soon enough someone will, and please believe I'll be on that first page of victims. Ready and willing.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If only you were allowed to do so....

Nothing keeping you from opening up your own legal action against Verizon, though.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jaclyn1204 Wow, you have certainly been going through a lot. I would appreicate the opportunity to assit you today. Can you tell me what has happen to the first two devices? I don't want you experiecing the same issues.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes