annoying notification
hughjarvis

I have been getting an annoying notification "want to improve your calling..." and something about "wifi calling", which I've never heard of before.  I am given two options, Cancel or Learn more. I have clicked Cancel for several days in a row, but it keeps coming back. why. Now I am given the choice to Turn On or Dismiss (and "Don't show this again').  I will try to get it to stop, again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: annoying notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can imagine how annoying that must be to continue to get that message, hughjarvis. We can certainly help with this. Wi-Fi Calling is an alternate way to make phone calls over a high-speed Wi-Fi connection. This can sometimes help improve indoor coverage issues customers may experience on our network. For more details, click here: http://spr.ly/66061RQTm . May I ask what happens when you choose the option to dismiss and don't show this again? How often and when does this message occur? 

AnthonyC_VZW

0 Likes
hughjarvis

The notification reappeared three days in a row, and each time I clicked dismiss.  I will let you know if it reappears tomorrow.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Okay, we will be standing by. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes