address
amanda09

i have an old droid razor i need to send back and i need an address cause they didnt send me anything to send it back i

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: address
Not applicable

amanda09 wrote:

i have an old droid razor i need to send back and i need an address cause they didnt send me anything to send it back i

Why are you sending it back? for repair? for recycle? For trade in credit?

if for trade in the company will send you shipping label.

If recycling just drop it off at Verizon Wireless Stores or other places that take used phones.

If for repair under insurance call the insurance carrier or Verizon Wireless for instructions.

0 Likes
Re: address
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi amanda09!

If this is a defective device that you need to return after receipt of a warranty replacement please go to www.verizonwireless.com/printreturnlabel then enter your My Verizon user ID and password to access the Order History page or do following:

Sign in to My Verizon.

Locate the I Want To... section.

Click More Actions.

In the BILL column, select View Order History. The Order History page displays. Note: If there are no orders in the account history in the last 150 days a message displays 'We did not find any orders that were shipped within the last 150 days.' If this is the case, your phone cannot be returned any longer.

Click the  to expand an order. A check box displays by each entry except when:
A return label was previously generated for the entry.
There is only one entry (piece of equipment) on the order.

Select all items to return with this label as needed.

If you are shipping from a different address than listed under Order Information, click Edit Ship From Address and do the following:
Change any of these fields - Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number and/or Email.

The Reset button defaults the address to the Billing System Address.

Click Save.

Click Print Return Label. A PDF file opens with the label you can print.

We can also mail you return label if you call us at 800-922-0204 at your convenience. We are open every day from 6am to 11pm CST.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes