Will a Droid Turbo 2 from Moto Maker Come with a New SIM Card?
RFDiaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi

I am planning to purchase the new Droid Turbo 2 through Moto Maker. Does it come with a new SIM card if I order through the Moto Maker site or will I have to get a new SIM card from Verizon instead. I recently lost my phone so I need a new SIM card with the new phone.

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo 2/Moto Maker and SIM Card Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RFDiaz, this is an exciting device and I am positive that that you will not be disappointed. The device will come with a new SIM card so no need to worry.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RFDiaz, this is an exciting device and I am positive that that you will not be disappointed. The device will come with a new SIM card so no need to worry.
AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RFDiaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Great! Also will I be able to purchase insurance for the phone through VZW?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's always important that you have a peace of mind in case of any damages, RFDiaz. You will be able to add insurance as you go through the order process. If you do not see this prompt, you will be able to add insurance within the first 30 days of purchase by speaking to a representative.

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes