WiFi Not Working on Droid Maxx
TheBundler

For the last week my WiFi is not working on my Droid Maxx. If I restart the phone it will show nearby networks and I can connect to my network and it works fine for about 30 minutes and then no longer finds any networks within range. As comparison others with different phones both when at home and work have no problem connecting. Any help is appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: WiFi Not Working on Droid Maxx
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived TheBundler! I know how important it is to connect to WiFi networks consistently! Do you remember if this issue start after installing/updating any application/software to your phone? Is there any physical/water damage to the device? Does this issue occur with every WiFi network or only the one at home? Have you reset your WiFi wireless router?

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheBundler

No particular update sticks out as when the problem started. When i noticed it i searched for software upgrades and was able to update to the current version but same problem. No water or other damage. It happens on all networks and I even tried resetting my home router the first time it started doing this just in case but no change.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That was a great idea to check for updates, TheBundler. Can you confirm that under Settings>Wi-Fi>Menu (Three dots located at bottom right)>Advanced that "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" is set to Always and the "Avoid poor connections" is unchecked? If the trouble continues once both those settings have been adjusted, please put your phone into Safe Mode using the steps at http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-83030 and connect to your WiFi while in Safe Mode and see if it stays connected for more than the 30 minutes you mentioned.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes