Why won't my device re-start?
SUSPIM3

I have a droid maxx.  The battery was fully charged this morning. As I was reading on it, the screen went blank and the phone died.  I have done the soft reboot numerous times with no flash/light/results at all.  When I plugged it into the computer, it did not recognize it was plugged in.  I have plugged it into an electrical outlet with several chargers and connector wires/lines.  Nothing, zero, nada.  Any other ideas short of having to buy a new phone?  I understand this phone doesn't have a battery that can be replaced although,the battery has been charging fine.  Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Maxx - won't restart - soft reboot doesn't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! Having the phone power on is essential SUSPIM3. Thanks for all your efforts so far. Let's see if we can get this back on. Can you please try to hold both the power key and volume down keys together for about 10 seconds? This will simulate a battery pull and should get you back up and running.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Droid Maxx - won't restart - soft reboot doesn't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! Having the phone power on is essential SUSPIM3. Thanks for all your efforts so far. Let's see if we can get this back on. Can you please try to hold both the power key and volume down keys together for about 10 seconds? This will simulate a battery pull and should get you back up and running.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!