Why won't my Motorola Droid RAZR HD receive new emails!
ArtistElaine

I have had this Razr HD for over a year now and this problem has happened sporadically and randomly several times since I got it. There has never been any explanation as to why it happens and why it has suddenly been resolved. Again, for the past 5 days, this phone will not receive any new incoming emails to either of the Comcast email POP3 accounts that should be coming to it. No, I have not looked at them on my computer first; yes, I have cleaned out my inbox just in case I had too many saved emails; everything else on the phone is currently working correctly. This is a huge problem for me as I usually have numerous important emails each day, some of which must be answered sooner rather than later, whether or not I'm at home to access my computer. It is the primary reason I pay such a premium price to have a "smart" phone (this one doesn't seem to be too smart-or it simply does not work right-AGAIN) and to me, without the emails working properly, it's worth no more than any old "dumb" phone! I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this problem with this phone and if there is anything I can do to make it work right again! Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Motorola Droid RAZR HD won't receive new emails!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ArtistElaine! I'm sorry to hear about your email issue. I can see that you've already done some troubleshooting of this matter. If after that the device is still unable to receive email, I'm eager to help! Are you able to send email from the device? If so, does it arrive in normal fashion appearing to the recipient just as emails sent from your computer would? Have you checked your POP3 incoming email settings to ensure that they've not changed? If not, make sure that the incoming email server is set to mail.comcast.net and that you've set to Port 110. Once you've done that, please advise the results.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid RAZR HD won't receive new emails!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ArtistElaine! I'm sorry to hear about your email issue. I can see that you've already done some troubleshooting of this matter. If after that the device is still unable to receive email, I'm eager to help! Are you able to send email from the device? If so, does it arrive in normal fashion appearing to the recipient just as emails sent from your computer would? Have you checked your POP3 incoming email settings to ensure that they've not changed? If not, make sure that the incoming email server is set to mail.comcast.net and that you've set to Port 110. Once you've done that, please advise the results.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes