Why is my data restricted?
drock1015

I have a Droid Razr and I am fortunate enough to still have an unlimited data plan. I am now receiving a message on my phone that says data has reached its allowed limit and that my data has automatically been disabled. It gives me the option to re-enable data. When I select this the 4G LTE symbol in the notification bar will only remain white, it does not turn blue. I know my data has not been restored because I cannot load a webpage or any app on my phone. Can someone please help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is my data restricted?
B33
Legend

Yup that is what it is Wildman the Op has reached the Data Limit on the Phone one way to Help fix this is setting the Dates when it Cycles Like on my Maxx i have mine set were it Cycles from the 27th to 27th of the Month as our cycles on the from the 26th to the 26th) this is one Method you can try as it has Worked great for me and i never Had to Reset or Set to a Higher limit and i'm in Full 4G area) Now the other thing you can do even though your Unlimited as i am is go in the setting and Check the option to adjust the Limit that stops the Data you can set this to a Way higher Limit and ones have done this successfully with No issues.. So you might give one of those Suggestions a Try and Good Luck.. b33Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

From what I have read in other post, the Razr has a data manager that will do what you said depending on what is set as your data limits.

Check Settings / Data Usage / Make sure Limit Mobile Data and Alert about data usage are unchecked...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup that is what it is Wildman the Op has reached the Data Limit on the Phone one way to Help fix this is setting the Dates when it Cycles Like on my Maxx i have mine set were it Cycles from the 27th to 27th of the Month as our cycles on the from the 26th to the 26th) this is one Method you can try as it has Worked great for me and i never Had to Reset or Set to a Higher limit and i'm in Full 4G area) Now the other thing you can do even though your Unlimited as i am is go in the setting and Check the option to adjust the Limit that stops the Data you can set this to a Way higher Limit and ones have done this successfully with No issues.. So you might give one of those Suggestions a Try and Good Luck.. b33Smiley Happy

0 Likes