Why don't I receive text messages?
Hairbyshemeka

I have a prepaid account through Verizon. My phone is a Motorola luge. More often I am hearing that people text me, but I don't receive their texts. Is this a problem with the network, my phone, etc.?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not receiving text messaged
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the additonal details provided Hairbyshemeka. We have a great support team dedicated to assist with  pre-pay service and accounts. At your convenience you may reach out to them for further assistance at  1-888-294-6804.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hairbyshemeka,

That's definitely concerning to hear! We want to make sure you get all of your messages. Do you get most messages? Is it certain people you are having trouble getting them from or does it seem more random?

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hairbyshemeka

It use to be random, but it seems to be happening more often. Its not

certain people either. I have lots of people tell me they sent me a text

and I didn't receive it. I use this phone for work and a lot of people text

me for appointments.

On Nov 15, 2015 2:19 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the additonal details provided Hairbyshemeka. We have a great support team dedicated to assist with  pre-pay service and accounts. At your convenience you may reach out to them for further assistance at  1-888-294-6804.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW

0 Likes