Why does my wi-fi keep disconnecting?
Sanders_32

I just recently got my new phone. It's the same as my old phone. Both had a problem connecting to the wifi. It connects once in a while, but only for a short time. Is there a reason why it's doing this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why does my wifi keep disconnecting?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi sanders_32, Let's work on keeping your Wi-Fi connected! Do you know if you have a setting on your device checked off to avoid bad connections? If so, the device might have issues staying connected to Wi-Fi and come back when you re access Wi-Fi. check your device under the Wi-Fi>Settings> Advanced Settings>and uncheck the box avoid bad Wi-Fi connections. Let us know if you need further assistance.

EdwinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: why does my wifi keep disconnecting?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi sanders_32, Let's work on keeping your Wi-Fi connected! Do you know if you have a setting on your device checked off to avoid bad connections? If so, the device might have issues staying connected to Wi-Fi and come back when you re access Wi-Fi. check your device under the Wi-Fi>Settings> Advanced Settings>and uncheck the box avoid bad Wi-Fi connections. Let us know if you need further assistance.

EdwinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes