Why does my Droid Turbo 2 answer when my Vonage phone rings?
Ban_Adryl
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Vonage (VIOP) phone is connected to my wireless router. When one of the wireless phones connected to that router rings, my Droid Turbo 2 also rings and I can answer on either. My Droid is connected to my wireless router wifi at home to save on data. Vonage has call forwarding turned off. Is there a way to stop this cross talk ringing?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When my Vonage (VOIP) phone rings, my Droid Turbo 2 answers?
Ban_Adryl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I do have the Vonage extension app installed. I think I found a setting that will fix that under incoming calls. Thanks a lot. I am new to smart phones, so some things do not occur to me.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ban_Adryl, thanks for bringing this to our attention and we certainly want to get his issue with your phone ringing resolved. Is there a Vonage application installed on your device?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ban_Adryl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I do have the Vonage extension app installed. I think I found a setting that will fix that under incoming calls. Thanks a lot. I am new to smart phones, so some things do not occur to me.

0 Likes