Re: Why Won't My Device Charge With My Car Charger?
Daddio17

SamanthaT_VZW are u still there?

On Apr 27, 2017 11:56 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
ericw_vzw
Verizon Employee
Daddio17,

We're very sorry to hear that you're still experiencing these issues, regardless of charger type. Most likely, since the issue happens no matter how you attempt to charge, there is a device/battery issue. We'll need to know what type of device you have. You mentioned a Turbo X. There is no Turbo X, so we'll need to know if you're talking about one of the Turbo series phones or one of the Moto X series phones. Please let us know what the specific device model is when you get a chance.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Daddio17

Droid turbo 2 sorry... Won't charge from a car charger at all

0 Likes
ericw_vzw
Verizon Employee
Thanks for confirming that for us, Daddio17. Let's see what our options are. We certainly want you to have a working device. This phone does have a non-removable battery, so our options will depend on how long you've had the phone, if it's ever been damaged, and what features you have. I'll send you a private message in the forum system, so we can have a look.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes