Why Is My Droid Maxx Flashing?
RobertDan

My 2 year old Droid Maxx is starting to 'flash' after is goes to sleep...bold bright lines at the bottom of the screen..no images or text...just flashes if light..is this bad?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why Is My Droid Maxx Flashing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its frustrating to have issues with your Droid Maxx RobertDan. Having it flash is definitely an issue that we can help trouble-shoot. Is there any damage to your device your charger, or the phones charging port? Is the software up to date?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RobertDan

Typical non-answer

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is difficult to say upfront if this is bad or not. Since we can't physically troubleshoot the phone, we need to ask some questions to get a clearer understanding of why this is happening.

Is there any damage to your device your charger, or the phones charging port? Is the software up to date?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes