Why Can't I See My Folders On My Desktop?
MSLRFL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone know what I could have done to trigger it where there would no longer be able to see any folders on my desktop or in my C Drive? When I click into the phone area, it says 'This Folder Is Empty' (see attached screenshot). Therefore, I cannot retrieve or delete or add music files and nor can Get to my pictures and videos that i took on !cid_78F38711555A41AD8779BEC3510899A9@SunsetCorporate.pngthe phone. Does anyone know what i could have done to make all of that go away and BTW, the music files and photos i had on there before this happened, are still on the phone fine but again, I want to add different music and I cant. I want to get the videos I took last weekend down from the phone without having to send each one at a time. Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Folders On Desk Top Not Shjowing Up
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did your Turbo recently update to the Marshmallow OS?  If so, the default USB mode is now charging only.  Whenever you plug the phone into the computer, you'll now need to pull down the notification shade, tap where it says USB for Charging, and change it to File Transfer, i.e.,

Move Pictures / Videos from Device - DROID TURBO by Motorola | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did your Turbo recently update to the Marshmallow OS?  If so, the default USB mode is now charging only.  Whenever you plug the phone into the computer, you'll now need to pull down the notification shade, tap where it says USB for Charging, and change it to File Transfer, i.e.,

Move Pictures / Videos from Device - DROID TURBO by Motorola | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
MSLRFL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks tikibar1...That worked.