Where's the product I signed a contract for?
Overkill_Hiker
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not recieved my new Droid Turbo since I put the order in on the 8th of November, I keep getting told it will be here any day - days ago! Where's the product I signed a contract for??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Where's the product I signed a contract for?
Not applicable

1-800-922-0204 or *611 and ask customer service.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Overkill_Hiker
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just finished a conversation with Verizon Customer Service and they "any day'd" me again, now the 24th they say for my nearest ship date! I've had to wait on pre-order stuff before but never when they already have the product on their shelves.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Can you cancel the order and see if its available locally?

Best Buy, Radio Shack, BJ's, Costco, walmarts, Targets or any Verizon corporate store or reseller.

Its like the crazy pre-order for the iPhone. I have seen them in stores for sale, yet people are still waiting. Absolutely crazy

0 Likes
Overkill_Hiker
Enthusiast - Level 2

The rep told me if I can find it at any of their stores then I can cancel the contract under those conditions. I told them I can wait up to the 4th of December, then anything past that I'll cancel my contract entirely.

0 Likes
Overkill_Hiker
Enthusiast - Level 2

If I don't get an email late this coming Monday with a Tracking number and a estimated time it's supposed to be at my door, I'm going to be right back again in Customer Services face asking them where's my product I signed a contract for and am I being charged for the phone I haven't received yet?

0 Likes
Not applicable

You don't have to use their stores. Any reseller can set you up with device.

Amazon may be another one to check out.

I would not have waited this long unless I had a firm delivery confirmation email.

Hope it works out.

0 Likes
Overkill_Hiker
Enthusiast - Level 2

I set my limit on my wait time, I think they will owe me something after waiting this long, more than just an apology. they have 2 more weeks to deliver or I'll drop every contract I have with them and they can go pound sand.