Where do I put my contact list it asks if I want to use the phone cloud or cloud phone what are
NightOwl_1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have several questions but, lets start here.....

Where do I put my contact list.

It asks if I want to use the phone cloud or cloud phone. I've heard of it but is that my only option??

Is there a charge to use the cloud thing??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Where do I put my contact list it asks if I want to use the phone cloud or cloud phone what are
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
NightOwl_1, no worries on the amount of questions, we are all here to help out! Let's do all we can to help out with your contacts. To clarify, are you setting up your phone like new, and this is where the option of contacts/cloud services appears? Does it mention if it is for Backup Assistant/Verizon Cloud?

What steps are you taking to get to this option for cloud services?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Where do I put my contact list it asks if I want to use the phone cloud or cloud phone what are
Snn5
Legend

Your contacts will sync to Google account.  During set up, the Verizon phone will ask you to set up Verizon cloud backup and sync apps.  You can use Google automatically, or try to use Verizon's version of the similar.

0 Likes