Where do I find my downloaded ringtones?
KissyCane
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have purchased several ringtones, but they do not show up on screen as being a ring tone and don't ring.  I cannot redo because it already says I purchased?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Downloading Ringtones
Montel2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi,

I looked on my phone and they are all located at: system->media->audio->ringtones.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Were they sent as text messages? Did you download them to the phone?

You need to move the ringtone files to the ringtones folder or the notifications folder for the phone to recognize it as a tone for that type of notification or ringtone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
FearNot

So I have a similar problem. I've loaded the mp3 file to the ringtones folder in the root level. Also to the media>audio>ringtones folder. I've verified they are there. So, how do I get my Droid Razr to recognize that the file is there? It doesn't show up on my phone's ringtones list in settings. I've done a complete shutdown thinking that maybe it will force the phone to re-scan everything, but no joy.

0 Likes
Montel2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi,

I looked on my phone and they are all located at: system->media->audio->ringtones.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes