When will the Droid Turbo get the KRACK vulnerability fix?
dadda404

Everybody rushed to patch the KRACK vulnerability, but I see no sign of a patch for my DROID TURBO, which is current at Android 6.0.1, System version 24.91.5.quark<some other stuff>, security Patch level Jan 1, 2017.  Google supposedly said it would be fixed in the ~Nov 6 update.  When will the DROID TURBO get this fix?  Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will the Droid Turbo get the KRACK vulnerability fix?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The DROID Turbo is likely old enough that it won't be getting any more updates security or otherwise.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The DROID Turbo is likely old enough that it won't be getting any more updates security or otherwise.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dadda404

Thanks for the update, it may well be right.  How can I verify this?  When I call Verizon, they don't give this answer.  And Google's comments on the KRACK fix did not indicate they'd only be fixing certain machines; they simply mentioned a fix.  Any idea where I can get a definitive answer to this in writing?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Motorola might the only option if they are willing to provide the information.

0 Likes