Re: When do we get lollipop? marshmallow is already out.
Tidbits
Legend

Lol OK so you know everything. I bet you don't realize you don't flash everything... Motorola even tells you that you are wrong. You flash the ROM, but the baseband and kernels are not flashed. If they did you brick your phone. There is more than just the ROM.

appletonpunk
Enthusiast - Level 3

OK Verizon fanboy, you know everything. Get a life

0 Likes
appletonpunk
Enthusiast - Level 3

What a fanboy. Lol. You must work for Verizon and just troll the boards.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Did you do it? No, why? Are they not the same? You proved my point if you fear flashing it.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I say the same thing on T-Mobile does that make me a fanboy there? Does that mean I work there too? Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest? I think you need to just admit you are wrong instead of trying to discredit someone by calling them an employee of a company. Shows how immature you are and how much of a troll you actually are.

0 Likes
appletonpunk
Enthusiast - Level 3

I flashed it, works perfectly. I enjoy lollipop on my max. If you post this much on here and T-Mobile, open the door. There's a real world out there

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You didn't flash it. You flashed a custom ROM and not the factory ROM from the Moto X there IS a difference. Flash the factory files from a Moto X and then tell me they are the same.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Yes I do go outside and I enjoy the weather. The surf daily and I also lounge around various sites across hawaii. You should get out more yourself.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Sure you did.

0 Likes
Matt_N
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lollipop (5.0) | Verizon Wireless

Release Date: November 12, 2014

it's December 15, 2015 now.

0 Likes