What would the bill be for ... ?
NRGHealer
Enthusiast - Level 2

All I would like to know, straight up, is what the monthly bill would be for the following ... (including all the surcharges, taxes, and other fees)

(A)

• Unlimited Talk
  • Unlimited Text
  • Unlimited Data

... for a single line Driod Razr Maxx

Please note whether total cost is with or without contract, and if with contract, length of contract. Thank you.

(B)

• Unlimited Talk
  • Unlmiited Text
  • 1 gig Data

... for a single line Droid Razr Maxx

Please note whether total cost is with or without contract, and if with contract, length of contract. Thank you.

(C)

• Unlimited Talk
  • Unlimited Text
  • 2 gigs Data

... for a single line Droid Razr Maxx

I can't seem to make heads or tails out of all these "options". All I want to know is the bottom line for each of scenarios noted above.

Please understand I am not a "with-it youngster". I would just like some straight, uncomplicated answers.

Thank you very much. Smiley Happy

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: What would the bill be for ... ?
rcschnoor
Legend

A) not possible

B) $80/month plus taxes with or without contract

C) $90/month plus taxes with or without contract

ttipgem
Master - Level 1

A. Unlimited data is no longer available.

B. 1GB of data would be $40 for the line + $40 for the data - Unlimited talk and text included (per month)

C. 2GB of data would be $40 for the line + $50 for the data - Unlimited talk and text included (per month)

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/shop/shop-data-plans/more-everything.html

Taxes and fee would be extra and would depend on where you live.

The cost is the same regardless of the length of the contract.

Note that you would also need to purchase the phone if you don't already have it.

The phone is $149.99 with a 2 year contract or $599 without a 2 year contract (month to month).

Not applicable

http://www.verizonwireless.com look under shop for plans.

There is no way to give a total cost of taxes are surcharges since no one knows where you live. City, State, County etc, the tax base? for each?

The web site will give you a good idea. Are you saying you want to buy a Droid Razr Maxx? You have it already? Like I said it is not as easy as you think.

1-800-922-0204 or *611 to speak to customer service.

Good Luck

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I simply assumed he already has the phone since Verizon no longer sells the Droid Razr Maxx as it is a 2+ yr old phone.

0 Likes
NRGHealer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you! Now that was straight up! Very much appreciated. Blessings ~

0 Likes
NRGHealer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, after posting, I realized it would be difficult to add in the taxes and what not. Thank you for your reply. It was very helpful. Blessings ~

0 Likes
Not applicable

I believe Verizon has/had unlimited talk and text for $100, did that go away?

0 Likes
NRGHealer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, after posting, I realized it would be difficult to add in the taxes and what not. Thank you for your reply. It was very helpful. Blessings ~ 

Yes, I already have the phone.

Indeed, these are no longer the days of simple landlines! lol. Oy, my head spins with it at times.

0 Likes
NRGHealer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Right now, we (there is one other on the current contract), have unlimited talk, text, and 4 gigs. It appears unlimited data is not available.

0 Likes