What is/are the solution(s) to the peice of garbage KitKak so-called upgrade that was forced down our throats???????
maxairspeed

I'd like to thank Verizon for destroying one of my most valuable tools...my Razr.  KitKat has made my communication needs horrible; I guess that comes FREE with my paid account.  Texting is highly valuable in my professisonal aviation position and I need a solution do this disfunctional texting program or a "restore" to Jelly Bean.  I can care less about seeing people's faces during texting...I need information, not dumb ass faces!!!!  Can someone give me a quality texting alternative, BlueTooth/cell operatoin alternative, Swype alternative and other fixes to my highly reliable phone...or am I screwed being forced to "buy" a non-motorola phone from Verizon or move to another carrier ?  KitKat was an upgrade for a 16 year old, not 55 year old adult working in a serious profession.  The "Black and White" scheme really SUCKS!.....how do I get rid of it?  I though I was paying for a good product and good service.  Anyone, please positively advise....thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: What is/are the solution(s) to the peice of garbage KitKak so-called upgrade that was forced down our throats???????
Jviperm

You can get a new messaging app from the play store for free that's better then the stock one.

But this does not fix the battery drain problem. or the overheating battery.

it is still a bad update

0 Likes