What does blinking white indicator light mean on droid razr hd?
gtsmith23
0 Likes
Re: What does blinking white indicator light mean on droid razr hd?
Spiral
Master - Level 1

It could indicate you have a MMS message depending on how your notifications are set up.

0 Likes
gtsmith23

Thanks...texts/emails show as green...

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

My SMS messages are also set up as green, but my MMS messages will display with a white indicator.  These were the default when I received my phone  Other possibilities include Calendar event, Low battery warning, no signal warning, silent mode, etc.

I use the app "Light Flow" and this gives a more user friendly (IMO) interface to view and manage the notification light settings.  I recommend it  There is a "lite" version that is free available in the play store.

Good luck.

ardchoille
Enthusiast - Level 2

Blinking white indicator light denotes messages related to Google+ on my Droid Razr HD. I'm assuming it could also be fore Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, and other social network apps. The Email and Gmail apps blink with a green light.

0 Likes
Tanner_j

The notification light blinks green when you have a new message or notification, and appears red when you start charging a dead battery.

Tip: If you receive a white indicator while charging, this indicates the battery does not have enough power for device to turn on.

In some cases you may notice different LED colors like blue or purple.
Android allows third party applications to control the multi-color LED and utilize other colors.
Facebook for example may use blue for its notifications. If you seeing notifications from other third party applications you can check the application settings for more details.

0 Likes