What are these features and how can I use them?
HaleyMS

Why do I have SDM Profile, Dyanmic private IP, Pay per message, Mobile Hotspot provisioning,   My mom is on the same account and does not have these.  Everything I look at points to enterprise stuff and administration.  I'm not aware of any of that.  Verizon seems to act like they don't know but it's right on my bill.  My VM seems to be funky too.  I had to change my phone number because of unknown video texts being sent.  Something is still not right.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: What are these features and how can I use them?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What phone/device do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
HaleyMS

razr maxx. first generation

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If these are items listed on your account as features, I think there are supposed to be there.

I know I have that dynamic IP address one for my smartphone. So I suspect it is associated with the smartphone provisioning.

The mobile hotspot provisioning would depend on what kind of plan you have.

The pay per message is probably associated with your text messages so your phone will receive and send them.

The other one I'm not sure about, but it could be something associated with the SIM card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does your mom have the same device on her line?

0 Likes