Webtop app questions....
Riderbob

Hey all

Recently upgraded to a Maxx along with the HD dock.

Question is regarding the dock and webtop selection.  When i connect to the dock it asks me to choose dock mode. When i select webtop, everything shows up on my tv just fine but the phone screen goes instantly black and cannot select anything on the screen. Am I missing something here? i.e. keyboard,mouse, some other adapter ect. I was under the impression the phone was the mouse/keyboard.

Thanks

Rider

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Webtop app questions....
AZSALUKI
Legend

unfortunately, this is an issue others are having:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/tech-issues-bug-reports-suggestions/202243-razr-maxx-webtop-trackpa...

https://sites.google.com/site/androidnothize/nebtop/known-issues

there is a possible solution on one of those links, but not sure if it is successful for everyone. seems to be a software bug.

0 Likes
Riderbob

Thanks for the link.  I tried the fix but it didn't work. I will wait for the ISC 4.0 update.Hopefully it will be soved with the update. Also found out about a battery life issue when hooking up the webtop. (EVBRIDGE) did the work around and got my battery life to improve significantly.

Thanks Again for the link to the droid forums. enjoyed all the info on DROID systems that i bookmarked and joined the site.

Rider

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

there are some GREAT forums out there. androidcentral is one of my favorites.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you all for your responses. I appreciate you taking the time to help.

@Riderbob,

After researching this I did not find it to be a reported known issue with the HD dock. Are you getting an error message when connected to the dock? Have you received the ICS update on your device yet?

Please post back if you continue to have this issue after the update and I'll be more than happy to continue troubleshooting.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Riderbob
0 Likes