Volume isssue?
italianbeautyy84

Hi!! I' just got my new Droid Razr 4 days ago.  And I seem to be having a problem with the volue.  I sometimes feel that the in call volume is kind of low. i find myself trying to turn up the volume, however it won't go up.  Also, the biggiest issue is the alarm clock volume.  Which makes me think there is an issue. The alarm volume is at the loudest 15.  And when you change it you can hear how loud it will be.  And it's nice and loud.  However, when the alarm goes off it's super low.  Like I missed it. that's how low.  Any ideas??  I'd appreciate the help.  I'm wondering if i have an issue with the phone. I may be taking back to Verizon to exchange.  Becasue how do you have an awesome phone you cant hear anything!!  Smiley Happy Thank you! Happy Friday All!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Volume isssue?
Wildman
Legend

This is a known issue with this device, I use Equalizer from the market at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer&feature=search_result#?t=W251bG... that has been reported to work well with your device also...

Worth giving a try until a update comes out to resolve this issue..

0 Likes
Re: Volume isssue?
italianbeautyy84

Thank you so much!! I'll definately give it a try. I thought that it was just a problem with mine Smiley Happy Thanks again!

0 Likes