Re: Voice Recognititon Problems
regor3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm glad for both of us. 🙂

0 Likes
regor3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was sure too.... and I probaly passed right over it. I just could not find a way to do it.

I did find an export function in Backup Assistant Plus on the phone. But the file was not going to be in CSV format. Google on the web it said the import file had to be CSV so I didn't try it. Its too bad as the that option would save the file on the phone and then you could go to google contacts in import from the phone.

Who knows ... maybe it would have worked anyway.

I would be very interested in seeing a simpler away than I did it.

You know I had worked hard with my other phones to keep phone contacts seperate from email contacts and visa versa. That decision bit me on the butt when it came to this.

I was just about to settle on using Voice Command for calls and just going to Text and enter the address and message seperatly. I sure like this solution better.

BTW I'm 68... but I love new technology. 🙂

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I think by importing & Exporting you can things that Way but as D_T pointed out it's been a While since i done this i have had my contacts set up through Google since i started with an Android phone..

0 Likes
drum_thumper
Contributor - Level 1

Oh well. I do have an issue of it mis-spelling my wife's name even though it is a google contact.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
B33
Legend

BTW I'm 68... but I love new technology:  Regor3  I guess i'm still Considered a Young Pup. Regor what i'm watching is something you would've seen in your younger years Maybe and i tell ya seeing new technology is Great.  But it's still fun to see the Great things from the Past.

Have a Look at this and Tell me what you think about this Special Beauty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg3vMwf494M

0 Likes