Voice Mail Password
avidskier
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to delete entering my password each time I access voice mail.  I followed the directions that are on-line and my voice mail is not accepting changes.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail Password
B33
Legend

If you entered your Username and Password and done it Correctly when you set it Up.. you shouldn't have to worry doing what your Describing.. On mine i don't do that. 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

If you are on phone and imputing phone number and then press left menu button you will see the Add Pause and Wait options to add to number and then you can save number..

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab289/wildman3064132/Voicemail.gif

0 Likes
avidskier
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, I just spent 1 hour and 15 minutes on the phone with both Verizon and Motorola.  My Droid Razr Maxx will not allow changes to this voicemail feature.  Verizon offered to send another Razr Maxx, however this would be the 3rd Razr Maxx I would have received in 6 weeks of purchasing my first smartphone.  I'm done with Motorola Razr Maxx and they are sending me an IPhone over night.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Usually they can Do a Voice Mail Reset and that should've taken Care of it. O by the Way if you have one a Home phone you can Call the Voice mail and do the Same as your Maxx can do with the Settings.. Call your Cell phone No. say it's 000-000-0000 When the Call Connects and you Here VM and your Message Hit the # button and then Enter your Voice Mail Pass Word say it's 0000 then press #  pound and you will be able to Adjust your settings Via your Home phone..

0 Likes