Voice Mail Icon
Jliddle

My Razr Maxx does not put the little icon at the top when I have a voice mail.  Any suggestions on how to get that?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail Icon
B33
Legend

Just checked mine an it's working fine Plus i have a Red Missed call indicator With a Check in it. I would say what you need to is go into your Voice mail an Were your Settings are!  check enable to have the Icon appear when you get a missed call. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jliddle, I want to make sure we get your phone working so that you can know when you have a voicemail! Some of our voicemail systems have an option to turn the voicemail notification on or off by calling voicemail. Dial your voicemail by using speed dial 1 or *86. Choose option 4 for personalized options, then listen to the prompts for voicemail notification. Verify this setting is on. Test by leaving yourself a message from another phone.

If your voicemail does not have this option. Try rebooting your phone and leave yourself a message again. Let me know if you are still not receiving an indicator as we may need to check features on your account.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AdonisMale

Hello- I have the same problem with a Brand new Razr Max . I get NO LED notifications on the Phone . Green , red or yellow .

Advise

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Have you done Soft Reset on your Maxx ?  you might give that a Try and see if that will Kick the Led back on.!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi AdonisMale!

I'd love to help with the notification on your device.  Are you using standard voice mail or the visual voice mail feature? Do you get LED notifications for other functions like missed calls, texts, email, etc? Please try calling your phone from another line, and leaving a voice mail to see what happens. Please keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes