Videos
gandkj69

I don' know what I'm doing wrong, but I have not been able to send out videos

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Videos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sharing videos can be so much fun! Let's get those videos flowing. Are you trying to do this via text messaging? How long has this been going on? What happens when you try to send one? What is the make and model of your phone? What zip code are you in?
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gandkj69

I have a Droid Turbo 2. My zip is 87109. I have not been able to send out a

video since I got my phone in November. It goes to my outbox. I have

tried sending short and long videos, neither one goes out. Very

frustrating. I have gone to the help App, but it is not very helpful. If

you could just tell me step by step what I need to do, I would appreciate

it. Thank you.

On Feb 12, 2016 7:51 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your answers were very helpful gandkj69. I am including a link that will provide you the steps that you will need: http://vz.to/1oc8kxs Please keep us posted.
RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gandkj69

I am already doing everything that your website is telling me to do. Tried

it over and over. It still doesn't work.

On Feb 12, 2016 9:35 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do appreciate that you have followed the steps on our website gandkj69. The next step will be to send you a Private Message to make it easier for us to communicate.
RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes