Verizon and their ****** Company
JustinNC

As a Verizon customer for 4 going on 6 years now. I have spent over two hundred and twenty dollars a month for almost 5 years now, paying on only two phones to have 1500 mins and unlimited internet and messaging. After realizing... Price wise, I have been screwed for years out of hundreds of dollars... when compared to other companies.   

But I also, am one who feel for their epic scam put on by sales reps who were horribly trained and un-informed. Yes.. I purchased a Motorola Razr. Being told not to buy the nexus or any other phone because it is the best one they have.   hahahhahahhaha

stupid me. Dont listen to specs, or internet reviews... go with what verizon wirless sales rep tells you... last time I ever do that.

But I made the mistake... not only am i awaiting their ICS update.. but today I also informed they are coming out with a new Razr ... one with normal battery life that does not die on you every few hrs. One that actually already has ICS on it.    Unlike the multiple lies I received from the sales reps at Verizon who told me oh it already has ICS go ahead and spend 400 dollars on this phone. So I did. Still do not have it Verizon.. I plan on using this information that I have received from their sales reps. To start a class-action lawsuit against Verizon Wireless. I am using this thread as a jump to see how many individuals are out their.... That were lied to, scammed out of their money and told hundreds of times they would receive different features in which are not available on this device. And for Motorola to come out with another device just alike... But with the standards that we would expect from Verizon Wireless actually coming pre-installed on the phone. For ... hold on. A cheaper price than I originally paid for my phone. Oh Im sorry, that is where I draw the line. And I called my lawyer who was ecstatic to find that I actually got to know the sales reps well at my local Verizon Store. And who all were more than happy to share their training strategy with me. And who more than once found multiple contradictions in their sales training... that led to a full understanding of the lies that were to be distributed nation wide to its customers. Soooo... How many out there?    Would like to receive their hard earned money back for a new phone through a new Wireless provider, such as AT&T or Sprint?    Leave an email address in response and I will be more than happy to get you the information required in doing so. <<  Please do not post your personal information on this public forum.  If you desire to respond, please send a Direct Message to this user.  Any responses with email addresses will be edited. >>

Thank you for your cooperation. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon and their ****** Company
spaceduckie
Contributor - Level 1

the RAZR already has a model out that receives decent battery life. it is the RAZR MAXX and was out long before today. as for ICS, the nexus is the ONLY phone that has it right now. moto is going to be releasing a software update later this year to give the razr ICS. same with the LG Spectrum.

on a side note, the most expensive razr sold is 299.99, not 400(even with tax). you were also given a 14 day return period to exchange for a different device. two weeks is more than enough time to know if you are going to like a phone or not. your charged a restocking fee on the exchange, but if you ask the rep to waive the restock fee because you were provided mis-information about the phone, they will probably waive it.

you really don't have any grounds for a class action suit here. -just sayin

boobdole
Contributor - Level 2

Unfortunately, customer service reps are almost always worthless, rarely know much about their phones and care more about sales than providing people with good customer service or customer satisfaction.  In the future, if you're ever going to buy anything technical (whether it's a phone or a laptop), a good check to make sure if you know enough about a device is to talk to the customer rep.  If they know more about it than you, take their words, go home, and read up on it.  If you can come in and talk to them and prove you know more than they do, THEN you know you've done enough research (and granted, that's a low bar). 

How many hours of usage are you getting out of your phone and what's your usage like (light, moderate, heavy, etc).  The more info you can give, the more likely someone can help you. 

As far as class action lawsuits go, you're better off filing a complaint with the BBB.  It sounds like it's actually pretty effective (some people have been given upgrades or NEW replacement phones for these kind of issues).  It's doubtful you'll find enough people with the same problem you have and, even if you do, it's unlikely to be worth the amount of time and money you'll put into it.  Just some suggestions. 

On a sidenote, at least you don't have the droid charge. 

0 Likes
eddie-B

<< Personal information removed to comply with   >> i'll give you all the tips to get that phone to perform to it's full capacity

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

tell you what pal, i've been with verizon back to gte days & the startac & i've had nothing but great service from calls into verizon cs.

i'll admit it's easier if they have & use the phone you're calling about & many/most were using the droid x/mine when i called over teh last year with questions.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wow bear that's about 20 years being with a company that's is a long time.. there should some kind of Discount just for that..b33 Smiley Happy Looking on Wiki Verizon was formed in 2000 an was Started as a Baby Bell Way back in 1983 I was in the 7th grade that Year.. Whew a long time ago!!  Want to see the Time Line follow the Link.. b33

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Wireless

0 Likes
JLove00

When the RAZR was released a few months ago, I went to the store to check one out.  My original Droid definitely needed replacing, and I was ready to buy that day.  While I was waiting for the mobile sales rep, a Verizon cable/phone/internet guy saw me playing with the RAZR and tipped me off about the Maxx, telling me I should wait a while.  Thank goodness I took his advice (the mobile rep wanted me to get a RAZR on the spot).  I would have been HOT if Verizon stuck me with the RAZR and its weak-a$$ battery.

The Maxx is a boss phone and it should honestly be the only RAZR available.  Who cares about being the thinnest, besides supermodels?  The Maxx is still quite slim and the vastly improved battery life actually lets you use your phone as it was intended.  Amazing.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Welcome to the Post JLove00 an Glad you Like Her I have had my Maxx since Feb. 6 an before i got it i thought my Droid X was all it.  Well next to my Incredible An even though i kind of hated Parting with My Inc i'm happy with Maxx..

If you have any Question Feel Free to ask : And I or the other Great Contributors that are Using the Razr or Razr Maxx will try to help ya as Much as We Possibly Can.. B33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

interesting links, thanks.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Mr Beaone21  your Welcome Sir..

0 Likes