Using MTP, nothing pops up.
kimboweee

I was gonna try and transfer some music from my laptop to my Droid RAZR M for the first time using MTP. So I plug in my phone, set it to MTP, downaloaded the software update stuff but after that, nothing happened. I tried again but unplugging my phone and selecting MTP again, but nothing pops up to let me transfer the files. How can I get this thing to work? Thanks, in advance.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Using MTP, nothing pops up.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There wasn't anything for your phone in the computer's file explorer? If the MTP connection was working correctly, there should be for your phone under the connected devices below the computer drives.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kimboweee

Not that I know of. As far as I can tell, everything should work fine. But my phone wasn't listed as a connected device below the computer drives. I checked about 3-4 time each time I had it plugged in. I saw a few other people's questions about similar situations and it said something about debugging? Would this be a possible solution for my issue, and if so, how do I go about doing that? Thanks for your response!

0 Likes
kimboweee

Nevermind, it's working now. I still don't know why it wasn't working yesterday though. Thank you.

0 Likes