Uploading App Pictures???
Smexiebeastrawr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to upload pictures from my Droid Razr for the first time and it is pulling every single picture from all the apps I've downloaded! It's going to upload almost 5000 pictures to my laptop...Is there a way I can limit this to just my camera photos?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Uploading App Pictures???
Cody21
Master - Level 2

What software are you using to UPLOAD to your computer? You don't need Verizon's or Moto's software to manage files on your phone. You can simply connect the phone to your computer via USB and use PC File Folder & drag & drop specific images if you want ... 

View solution in original post

Cody21
Master - Level 2

What software are you using to UPLOAD to your computer? You don't need Verizon's or Moto's software to manage files on your phone. You can simply connect the phone to your computer via USB and use PC File Folder & drag & drop specific images if you want ... 

Smexiebeastrawr
Enthusiast - Level 1

That sounds great...let me try that.

0 Likes
Smexiebeastrawr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks sooo much!!!! That is exactly what I wanted to do!

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

So welcome ...  Enjoy.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

PS - there are also  FREE  WiFi APPS out there that allow you to do the same without requiring a USB Cable ..  I use "SoftwareData  Cable" for one idea.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

5000 pics Wow EEE that's a Mess of mount of Pictures   Have fun with your Razr & Welcome to the Post b33

0 Likes