reset been done 3 times now.

0 Likes
Re: No CDMA (3G) only option on ICS?
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
mithmal
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks PJNC284! That's why i posted this thread because i knew sooner or later i would get an answer!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

PJ although this feature May be a Good one i think all it's going to do is Confuse One's that much More with the added setting but only time will tell..Thanks again for Finding this i did book Mark it. For future Reference.! b33

0 Likes
Helron

It reverts back to 4g after every sleep.  It doesn't hold.  ICS needs a true 3G toggle. Where is it????

0 Likes
B33
Legend

This is the Setting in witch you would put it in CDMA only:  CDMA Only But as the Picture shows you have CDMA auto (PRL) as as option as Well

I.C.S. ss1-4.png

0 Likes
B33
Legend

As i mentioned on another Post if all these Features are in this particular Settings Menu there Can and i think will Lead to allot of Confusion.!  Let us hope that is not the Case..

0 Likes
Re: (Updated!)No CDMA (3G) only option on ICS?
Helron

Why is 3G availability a secret. In some areas 4g is just awful.  CMDA on new ics razr shouldbe a lot easier to activate.  Plus, why did they hide the data connect options several layers down in the menu!!!!! That's the million. Dollar question.

AS for fix above, it's a shirt term fix that changes with each reboot and often upon awakes.

Remedy, please.........not a happy camper with this huge battery drain on razr.  No replace battery on this model, folks!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Follow this Link for the Fix that PJ posted it will shows How to Re-engage the CDMA for you after you get the I.C.S update..

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/06/23/tip-how-to-turn-lte-off-on-the-razr-with-ice-cream-sandwich/#mo...

Check this out as Well to help what you were Requesting:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.andirc.lteonfoff

P.S ss lte.jpg  P.S ss lte S.jpg 

skowronek

Thank you, thank you, thank you! First thing I went to go do and discovered I couldn't change to CDMA alone. Even VZW support couldn't help me.

0 Likes