Update to ICS
minico75

Has anyone been able to update to ICS on their Razr yet

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Update to ICS
B33
Legend

+1:  There in Soak Testing the Updates for the Rest of Us as Jim pointed out Won't come till Tue. Unless the test go really Well. Then they might release sooner. But the reason for releasing it the soak testers before the Weekend was to let them test there Razr over the Weekend. To make sure no there were no issues there might be some very minor but if it warrants Release they will go ahead an do it..b33

0 Likes
srode

I don't think it's in soak testing - Users in the soak test are blocked from posting in the Motorola forums and there are many folks in those forums that are posting they have received the update and reported on the upgrade - all positive comments with the exception of one person who has had problems with an E-mail account.  Many have reported rebooting after the installation corrected any problems with lack of smooth operation after the upgrade.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Patience

chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

Agreed, Cody.  We've all been waiting this long.  We're so close now, I think we can all wait just a little bit longer.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
CS_Baldwin

Im going to start a new forum to allow people who have received the I.C.S. to let us know and see how its going.  Also for them to let us know any information that we don't already know

0 Likes
chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

GREAT IDEA, CS_Baldwin!!!! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Boy it's hard to Have Em at a time like this.. but i'm trying Cody an According to the ones on the Motorola Razr Forum it's out and Going i read Many of the Post to see if they were soak Testers an to it looks like its not it's being pushed out. So hopefully this the Case.b33

0 Likes