Re: Turbo won't ring
sfji
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, it doesn't matter whether Bluetooth is on/off in settings; incoming calls do not register (no ring, no vibrate, no missed call notification). No physical or liquid damage to my Turbo. 

0 Likes
apo11ox

Still has the problem with Bluetooth off. I disabled moto and still no

rings or missed call. There shouldn't be any damage to phone. I just got it

a few weeks back

On Jan 6, 2015 8:44 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sfji,

Sorry to see that something as elemental as the ringer is not working properly for you. Go to settings> advanced calling. Is this enabled on your phone? On your spouses phone? Does the problem persist in Safe Mode? http://vz.to/1DuBOZ1

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information apo11ox! Please enable Advance Calling and test. Go to settings> advanced calling > On. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
danersue
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are barking up the wrong tree. The interesting thing about this problem.....VERIZON and MOTOROLA know about it. Yep...know about it. You can tell us to turn this and that off and back on BUT its not going to help. Its not the operators(owners) it's VZW and MOTO. So maybe to help us...please let us know what is being done on y'alls end. Instead of asking us to switch this and that and so on. It isnt US....

sfji
Enthusiast - Level 2

Advanced calling is not enabled on my or my spouse's phone.  His works; mine does not.  Mine no longer even rings on the caller's end, but just goes straight to VM.  Unacceptable.  Receiving calls is the most basic function of the phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi sfji!

Thanks for the details, let's get to the bottom of this! What is your current zip code? Were you able to place your device into safe mode? If so, did the issue still occur while in safe-mode?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
toughteach
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone just purchased yesterday is also not ringing. WTH if my kids can't reach me that's a HUGE problem. I replaced my droid 4 that wouldn't answer, but at least I knew they were calling!!!! On/off constantly sucks and I'm tired of friends and family getting pissed that I'm "not answering" their calls. This gets fixed or Samsung Galaxy here I come. You have 12 days to get my phone fixed!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi toughteach!

I realize the importance of having an operable device and I'm here to help! Are you unable to receive all calls? Please ensure call forwarding is deactivated by dialing *73, send.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
edorwart
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue with my Turbo, started around 12:00 today.  mAjor problem that I cant get phone calls for my business.