Turbo volume low
Wrl115

Notifications, media and ringer on full blast, can't hear anything.Please help with a solution.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Turbo volume low
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the DROID Turbo or the DROID Turbo 2 model?

Do you have any Moto Actions setup based on your location to silent the phone while at work or home? Does the speakers work otherwise for media playback?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wrl115

Turbo, nothing set in Moto to make it quiet. Media is so soft(even turned up 100%) that i have to hold it to my ear to hear it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might be a hardware problem. Do headphones work?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wrl115

Headphones work. Ringer, text/email notification and video/music are so low they basically don't exist.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to hear your phone is a must Wrl115. Let's work together and get this resolved. How long has this been going on? Any changes prior to this happening?
JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Wrl115

Progressively worse over the past 2 weeks. Nothing changed, just started happening.

0 Likes
testerrants
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
Wrl115

I hadn't, just did. Didn't make a difference. Thanks for the idea.

0 Likes
testerrants
Enthusiast - Level 3

sorry it did not help... try this and see if you find an answer Troubleshooting Assistant for DROID TURBO 2 | Verizon Wireless .

good luck.

0 Likes