Turbo 2, two months old, battery issues
Shimmerwing
Enthusiast - Level 3

When first plugged in to charger that came with it, performance was fantastic. Using same charger, now takes 12 hours to charge even with different outlet. Help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Turbo 2, two months old, battery issues
dnv1974
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is a known problem with these phones. Did this start after taking the Marshmallow update? Is it a MotoMaker? If so, it has to be sent to Motorola for replacement. I had the same issue. And I am still without my phone for going on 3 weeks now. Good luck. I know it's a little late but the best bet is to stay away from Motorola devices.

0 Likes
Re: Turbo 2, two months old, battery issues
jobyamen
Enthusiast - Level 2

same thing, get ready, because its going to get worse. many droidturbo 2 phones now wont charge at all, in fact, if you use your turbo charger, you'll actually see the battery drain. the problem may have something to do with the marshmallow update, but moto hasn't actually release any info regarding known issues yet despite numerous complaints.

until they figure out whats in the hardware that's causing the issue, all of us are up the creek because all they're going to do is replace your phone with a refurbished phone and you may run into the same problem once it updates again.

0 Likes