Re: Turbo 2 green vertical line.
jmill8
Enthusiast - Level 2

Received replacement unit and it now has green line after three weeks. Verizon keeps hinting that phone must have been dropped. Given the many complaints posted re this situation I believe it is hardware related. Verizon tech had same problem with his Turbo 2. Receiving third phone tomorrow, hope this is end of problem. BTW, press and hold check mark removes line but returns when check mark released.

0 Likes
P-Rex
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a known problem as I am finding out.

We purchased 3 Droid Turbo 2s last fall.  Within a month, two had green lines the length of the screen.  After experiencing the worst customer service of my life from Motorola, I went to Verizon who issued replacements.

Now we are replacing one of the replacement phones with a new one because of the same problem.  5 phones so far and 3 have failed.  Not good.  Next month, we will probably be doing it again...ugh.

0 Likes
jmill8
Enthusiast - Level 2

Turbo2, working on 4th unit BTW, won't charge or recognize any charger including Turbo charger that came with. Problem started about month ago with intermittent charging. When Turbo charger plugged in would get alert "Use charger that came with phone for faster charging". I was using charger that came with phone. Verizon sending another replacement  (fifth counting original). At least it is not dreaded green verticle line on screen this time.  

0 Likes