Turbo 2 - Landscape Settings
WILCRO97

Is it possible to lock the home screen or desktop in Portrait mode, but still allow Photos & Video to auto rotate to Landscape?

With the most recent updates they added the home screen rotate feature (which i hate) but turning that off, prevents photos and video from rotating......

Help - 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Turbo 2 - Landscape Settings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WILCRO97,

That's a great question. Unfortunately this would not be an option outside of the display settings within the device. However, you may be able to look for alternate settings/options within specific applications to see if this can be accomplished.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Turbo 2 - Landscape Settings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WILCRO97,

That's a great question. Unfortunately this would not be an option outside of the display settings within the device. However, you may be able to look for alternate settings/options within specific applications to see if this can be accomplished.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes