Re: Trying to delete my Contacts Storage using Clear Data button however it's Unavailable
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a user peer to peer forum. Which user suggested the steps you posted?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Trying to delete my Contacts Storage using Clear Data button however it's Unavailable
B33
Legend

Jim's Correct never got the Nod yet.. But as i learned am learning still i try to suggest one's to steer in the right direction sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but at least i try.. that's all i can an we can do..an hope it sinks in.. b33

0 Likes
FattyFatty2by4

Ann154:

Those aren't really steps that I've posted, but more just a list of what I learned this afternoon as I was trying to figure out my own question (the original post).  As you can see from item 1, I state that it appears it can't be done.  So I guess the real answer is that I'm the user who made the suggestions... I thought my other peers might benefit.  I also thought that if someone more experienced read through my ramblings they could suggest alternatives or correct my assumptions.

I do reference the moderators who posted (B33 & jimfitzgerald).  Some of the dialog may seem out of place because it appears that jimfitzgerald has deleted all of his posts.  Both he and B33 offered suggestions.

0 Likes
FattyFatty2by4

B33:

Not exactly sure what Jim is correct about, since he seems to have deleted all his posts.  It does make it hard for someone trying to read through the interaction to benefit... and certainly makes my replies to imaginary people seem like I'm suffering from Forum Schizophrenia.

Thanks for your help.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The moderators and VZW employees are clearly marked as such in their rank or username. Both B33 and jimfitzgerald are regular users of this community. There are also Community Leaders such as myself who are also just regular customers just like yourself.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well Your welcome i try Thanks: I might Not be a  Community Leader!  But i have been on here for a Long time i might not have got every Question answered but i try my best an you know that's all you can Do..

0 Likes