Transfering pictures from Droid Razor Memory Card to Macbook Pro Laptop!
atobias
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Droid Razor & I'm trying to transfer my pictures from my memory card to my Macbook Pro Laptop. It's not working. Can someone please help me nobody seems to know anything about how this is done through Apple or Verizon. I can transfer my pictures onto my Dell Desktop with no problem. I'm getting very frustrated. I knew I should have bought the IPHONE but Verizon talked me out of it! Please someone help me A.S.A.P.

Thanks So Much,  Ann

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Transfering pictures from Droid Razor Memory Card to Macbook Pro Laptop!
atobias
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mike I tried what you said & I can't get my pics to transfer from my Droid Razor to my Apple laptop. When I downloaded Android File Transfer, VCast opened up. I really appreciate you trying to help me with this problem. I'm getting very agravated about this problem & nobody can help me @ the Verizon Store where I purchased this phone. I really wanted an IPhone & they talked me ot of it, they said the Droid Razor was alot better phone. I'm having second thoughts about this. Please help me if you can.               

Thanks So Much,

Ann

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi atobias:

I'd be happy to give you some steps on transferring your pictures to your Macbook Pro Laptop. Do you have the micro SD card inserted into your RAZR?  There are specific steps and software that you'll need to install in order to transfer files back and forth between your Macbook Pro and RAZR.

1) http://www.android.com/filetransfer/ (Software that needs to be installed)

2) http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1120329 (Information on how to transfer).

You have to jump through an extra hoop, but it's very possible to transfer the information over.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

MikeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
atobias
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mike I tried what you said & I can't get my pics to transfer from my Droid Razor to my Apple laptop. When I downloaded Android File Transfer, VCast opened up. I really appreciate you trying to help me with this problem. I'm getting very agravated about this problem & nobody can help me @ the Verizon Store where I purchased this phone. I really wanted an IPhone & they talked me ot of it, they said the Droid Razor was alot better phone. I'm having second thoughts about this. Please help me if you can.               

Thanks So Much,

Ann

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks for following up Ann. When you plug in your RAZR, is VCast opening up on your laptop? If so, I suggest uninstalling it from the laptop so it does not interfere with what we're trying to do.  When multiple programs are trying to read the same USB device, it causes conflicts. As far as the iPhone goes, if you're still within your 14-day exchange period, feel free to exchange the device for one that you want.

Please keep me updated when you have the time.

Thanks,

MikeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
atobias
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Mike for getting back with me. I'm trying to uninstall VCast from my laptop now. Hope it works. I've had my Droid Razor just before Christmas, my husband bought it for me for a Christmas gift. Now when I slide the bar across to unlock the phone it goes real slow. I'm really not very happy with this phone at all, but I guess I'm stuck with it. What do you think as far as to which you think is the better phone the IPhone or Droid Razor. I'm having a hard time uninstalling VCast from my apple too. If you have any suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much. Ann

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:23:33 -0700

To: sunshinelady5@hotmail.com

Subject: - Re: Transfering pictures from Droid Razor Memory Card to Macbook Pro Laptop!

created by MikeS_VZW in DROID RAZR by Motorola - View the full discussion

Thanks for following up Ann. When you plug in your RAZR, is VCast opening up on your laptop? If so, I suggest uninstalling it from the laptop so it does not interfere with what we're trying to do. When multiple programs are trying to read the same USB device, it causes conflicts. As far as the iPhone goes, if you're still within your 14-day exchange period, feel free to exchange the device for one that you want. Please keep me updated when you have the time. Thanks, MikeS_VZWFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in DROID RAZR by Motorola by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

0 Likes