Re: The ongoing saga of text issues with Verizon Wireless
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

jdraper76 wrote:

I'm in Central Ohio living just outside of Columbus, but work downtown.  I too may not have noticed an occurrence here or there, but once we had noticed it happened then it became "did you get my last text", "no".  Then it draws your attention so you start watching.  It happens with other people too, not just between my wife and I.  For instance just last week my wife sent a text to her mom who lives 2.5 hours away.  After not hearing back for 2 days (not an urgent message) she sent a follow-up to her mom and found that the text never made it.

It's just disappointing because you never know anymore if somebody gets your message or not, or if they sent a reply that you never received.

I'm three hours away. Id be more than happy to roll through...get some white castles...and put you in your place. And have you going home sad. Wanna roll?

0 Likes
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

It surely takes a coward who does not agree with responses to his post in a public internet forum to report such posts as abusive. And may the record show that if the posts end up not shown that the OP has issues far beyond 1 or 2 text messages not going thru.

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

<This discussion will now be closed to further comments or modifications.>

0 Likes