Talk-to-text upgrade suck
Gno

Does anyone know how to revert back to the previous version of talk-to-text that was on the droid?  My phone was recently updated and a new version of talk-to-text was applied and it sucks.  Once you send it stays in lower case...at times.  Once you send my sent convo remains in the draft box which then requires me to manually erase my previously sent convo in order to talk or type a new text.  Not sure who came up with the upgrade, but I'm guessing the person is a serious text junky that didn't take into consideration simpler minds.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Talk-to-text upgrade suck
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Open the Play Store, press menu>my apps, scroll down to talkback and select it.  At the top there should be an option to uninstall updates.  Press this and, after the updates are uninstalled, make sure you deselect the automatically update box.

0 Likes
Re: Talk-to-text upgrade suck
Gno

No joy. I am unable to locate ‘talkback’ on my apps menu. I am able to locate a ‘talkback’ app when I use the magnifying glass at the top right and type in ‘talkback’, but it is an app that is requesting to be updated. Also, the ‘talkback’ app has a hand with an orange background for its symbol, is this the app I should be looking for? Thanks for any help in getting my phone back to a more user friendly status.

Gene

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone do you have?  Your post wasn't clear on that.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Gno

I have the Razr Maxx.

0 Likes