Sync my calaner with Facebook
EMTdRN

On my Blackberry all my Facebook contacts' birthdays as well as event were autopopulated to my calander. Is this possible with my Razr?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sync my calaner with Facebook
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, EMTdRN-

The Android system is not designed to sync Facebook calendar events. However, the good news is that the Facebook app on the Razr has your events stored there for easy viewing! If ever this becomes a feature of Facebook sync, the application will alert you of the update via the Google Play store.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sync my calaner with Facebook
EMTdRN

Thank you for the information. I've now discovered another problem (which I believe I created). I downloaded a calendar app from the Google Play store. I was updating this new calendar - called aCalendar. When I first downloaded the app, a lot of my calendar information from the pre-installed calendar autopopulated into the new calendar. I began to input some additional information. I must have checked or unchecked something because now everything that autopopulated into the new calendar is gone and if I go into the calendar that came with the phone, there are no appointments or notations. If I try to input something into the preloaded calendar I get an error message that says "No Calendars. You have no calendars". I uninstalled and re-installed the aCalendar but I still get the same error message.

How can I fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Sync my calaner with Facebook
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

To sync Facebook birthdays to the native calendar app, open the calendar app on your phone, go to More > Calendars and check Facebook.

I've not used aCalendar, but when you go into settings from the app, there should be an option to sync all.

0 Likes