Suggestions for protective cover for Droid Razr Maxx?
flyfish

I am looking for a protective cover for my new Razr Maxx. I am looking mostly for impact protection from a drop and to give me a better grip. But I want to have all the phone buttons and inputs exposed of course. Anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Suggestions for protective cover for Droid Razr Maxx?
Cody21
Master - Level 2

@B33 posted a great reply with a bunch of choices.  The one that is BLUE looks like the perfect case for you ...  Good luck.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/803537#803537

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Thanks Cody I hope the Cases i put on here Helps Some find a Protective Solution for there Razr or Razr Maxx Thenks b

0 Likes
MarkDN

I bought an Otter Box "Defender" case for my Maxx. Makes the phone look like a 'baby tablet' per my wife.

The case is pretty bulky, but it has protected it from several parking lot drops, three "dropped down a flight of stairs" drops, and my two toddlers.....I would buy it again. Its pricey, but you can shop around.

0 Likes
draythomp
Enthusiast - Level 3

+1 on the Otter Box "Defender"  It's the best fitting case I've seen and should do a good job of protecting the phone.  In case you don't know yet, in spite of the advertising, this phone is fragile.  A large and growing number of people have had the glass break and had to replace the phone or have it fixed.  The darn things will break, just putting them in a pocket and setting down.  You'll need all the protection you can get.  Amazon has the Defender on sale right now.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

The reason the glass in phone is being Cracked is when Ones put it in there pocket it is because the phone is thin but it is Wide an if you put it in a pair of tight fitten jeans like some people were. That's were the glass is getting cracked it's called a Stress Crack. As i mentioned some time back if you don't want the your phone to come Up with a Cracked Glass

KEEP IT OUT OF TIGHT POCKETS!  DO YOU UNDER STAND   or get a good Case to put it in An still keep it out of your pockets. That is unless they are Really Baggy! an will let your phone move around Freely.. b33

0 Likes