Speakerphone issues on the Razr Maxx
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

I received and activated my Maxx 2 days ago. For the most part, I've been happy with it, just trying to get used to Motoblur vs Touchwiz interface. There is one very significant problem which bothers me, the speakerphone is very low compared to my last phone (the Fascinate), and when I turn it to max volume the speaker rattles. I know that that is common with all speakerphones at full volume, but when I turn it down to the level it no longer rattles, , the volume is too low to hear. My Fascinate at half volume on speakerphone is louder than full volume on the Maxx. That might seem like a small problem to some, but I use my speakerphone a lot. Any of you Maxx owners have a similar problem with your speakerphone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Speakerphone issues on the Razr Maxx
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

Anyone?

0 Likes
ambyjay

i'm curious myself. i HATE the speakerphone volume on the razr maxx. my old (cheap) phone was perfect, but this maxx is super quiet at full volume....no rattle in mine, however.......i was wondering if there's a setting that i missed to turn it up more, but idk...

0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

I don't think there is a setting to increase volume in the speakerphone, I looked through the manual and in the phone settings. I was looking at the market (now known as the play store) to see if there is an app to increase volume. So far, I've just had to live with the issue.

0 Likes